Calling all SC&I undergraduate, Masters and PhD students!
On Monday, March 21 from 5-8pm in the College Avenue Student Center, you’ll have a unique opportunity to meet employers and representatives from organizations relevant to you and your career!
Here are the specific LIS representatives that are coming (many are alumni of our program and are really looking forward to connecting with students!):
- NJLA Membership
- NJLA ACRL
- Modern Language Association
- RWJ University Hospital Medical Library
- Novo Nordisk
- Special Library Association – New Jersey Chapter
- GlaxoSmitthKline Consumer Healthcare
- The Association of Independent Information Professionals (AIIP)
- The New York Public Library
- Levy Library, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Rutgers University Libraries Performing Arts Library
- Georgian Court U Library
LISSA will have a table, too, so come & visit!